搜索
热搜: BIOS ACPI CPU Windows
查看: 7156|回复: 0

ACPI Component Architecture Programmer Reference -- Intel 2003

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-14 18:59:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Intel 官方文档
: q- J; l) q1 u- R, \9 x6 S& \ACPI Component Architecture Programmer Reference
, Y1 J" B# j& U5 l, E% s, mCore Subsystem, Debugger, and Utilities.8 h! S% W, X$ d/ ]. I6 Y1 r% @
, P* q" N# P- f$ `  ]/ S) ]4 R+ F
This document consists of ten major sections:
3 h9 }- p, Q% a! t: N1. Introduction: Contains a brief overview of the ACPI Component Architecture (CA) and the
1 t1 @  f! c7 W9 o; \# ?interfaces for both the Core Subsystem and OS Services Layers.
7 }$ b, w* b& Y, h0 Y2. Design Overview: Summary of the computational and architectural model that is implemented9 o- L# W7 @8 j- Y3 m7 j
by the ACPI component architecture.2 \; Q. C; h5 v. q' h6 [: {6 w
3. Design and Implementation Details: Details concerning design decisions and3 g. P' K6 p/ s' e- D4 {1 J$ S
implementation specifics.
* v; O4 q6 t/ N9 f8 F4. Interface Parameters and Data Types: Descriptions of the major data types and data. X0 Q' T! s, |& ^
structures that are exposed via the external interfaces. Other related information required to
$ M5 P) u4 L# q" g- Y4 b' S0 z4 `use the ACPI subsystems and interfaces.
$ o5 [& Y, E9 W7 ?5. Subsystem Configuration: Description of the available configuration options to tailor the
/ e: C* f  O7 i( r4 [% P6 M! q/ Asubsystem to different compilers and machines, as well as run-time tuning options.
* d3 P( x8 ?' J" R( |6. ACPI CA Core Subsystem Interfaces: Detailed description of the programmatic interfaces
6 ^4 a% x! _$ p' ?that are implemented by the core component of the ACPI Component Architecture.0 P* t$ N! O4 Y% O4 i" n- Q( @
7. OS Services Layer Interfaces: Detailed description of the programmatic interfaces that must3 W# @( O' ?) a% o) z5 f# C
be implemented by operating system vendors in the layer that interfaces the ACPI CA Core
7 E* W( m9 j# d. s: PSubsystem to the host operating system.
* }7 H, g6 C( ^. A" p8. ACPI Debugger: Overview, installation and configuration, and detailed descriptions of the
* E. H6 O8 p6 Q& U& F3 _0 D' ncommand set% m+ |7 e) Z; S( |& c- I
9. Tools and Utilities: A brief overview of the miscellaneous tools and utilities that are part of4 j- q6 `9 Y& Z4 J% J# X& z5 w; l
the Core Subsystem package.1 k( R. p* B3 |3 }, g; f: d. R4 J; F
10. Subsystem User Guide: Tips and techniques on how to use the Core Subsystem interfaces,
5 e  |' s8 j8 u$ k+ Hand how to implement the OSL interfaces to host a new operating system.

ACPICA-ProgRef.7z

742.17 KB, 下载次数: 596

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入计匠网

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|计匠网

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 20:23 , Processed in 0.018346 second(s), 20 queries .