加入计匠网
搜索
热搜: BIOS ACPI CPU Windows
查看: 22134|回复: 2

ACPI Driver Interface in Windows Vista -- April 26, 2007

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-16 19:19:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
微软官方文档。
# e3 M+ E- a; m+ [    Kernel-mode device drivers are able to evaluate ACPI control methods via I/O control codes (IOCTLs). Typically, a driver evaluates ACPI control methods to initiate or configure platform-specific functionality.
5 k$ d, `0 i2 F9 n( {    An ACPI control method is a definition of how to interrogate or adjust system hardware. Control methods are written in the ACPI Machine Language (AML) and are interpreted by the ACPI driver in Microsoft® Windows®. These objects are loaded from the system definition in firmware into the ACPI namespace.
4 A9 |) E' ]3 R' B    Drivers can evaluate ACPI control methods within the namespace of the device object on which they are loaded. This also includes control methods in the namespace of child objects. A driver must meet the following requirements when evaluating ACPI control methods:
% S) O: W; E5 ^  i- E* A. ?: w7 C•        Only WDF or WDM drivers are supported., u; h$ s: \6 V) T, A
•        Drivers may evaluate control methods only within the namespace of the device object on which they are loaded. This includes the namespace of child device objects.

ACPIDriver_Vista.doc

185.5 KB, 下载次数: 657

发表于 2011-1-30 13:54:51 | 显示全部楼层
  多谢楼主的资料too!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-1 17:23:24 | 显示全部楼层
我的第一个ACPI 驱动 就是根据这个SPEC 做出来的!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入计匠网

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|计匠网

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 21:34 , Processed in 0.037638 second(s), 19 queries .